de la mancha have released PULS, a dual pulse wave synth and say that you'll be surprised how many sounds you can get out of this little box of tricks with its 2 pulse waves and 1 LFO. Here's the rest of what they have to say...
PULS is a monophonic pulse wave synthesizer with simple controls but complex sounds. From 2 pulse wave oscillators you can get chunky basses, scorching leads, retro chiptune, dusty lofi and oddball noises. PULS is a simplified and limited version of bassbomb, using the same core sound modules but without many of the options. Even so, what it lacks in knobs, it makes up for in sound.
It features custom pulse waveforms, unison, oscillator sync and ring modulation for some big n dirty sound potential, with a tempo-sync LFO for pulse width modulation (PWM) as well as detune and volume modulation.
- Monophonic pulse wave synthesizer
- 2 oscillators with custom pulse waveforms
- Adjustable Pulse width, modulated by LFO (per osc)
- Unison per oscillator
- Oscillator sync and ring modulation between oscillators
- adjustable non-linear Release â€¢ Tempo-sync LFO with 4 waveforms with adjustable speed and depth
- Pulse width modulation per oscillator
- Detune and volume modulation
- Tempo-sync arpeggiator with 6 patterns
- Arp can cover 1 to 4 octaves, synced to host (1/32 beats to 4 beats)
- Adjustable note length (0-100%)
- 32 presets covering many styles and functions
Pricing and Availability:
$9. Currently comes free with Bassbomb.