Arturia has released an updated version of Jupiter-8V, its software clone of the Roland Jupiter-8.
New in version 2:
- A "revolutionary" preset navigation system called SoundMap
- Ability to use NRPN midi messages for automation
- Presets now respond to modulation wheel
- Fresh batch of presets made by a selection of top sound designers
- MIDI RPN "pitch bend range" message is now recognized
- Increase of overall volume
- New e-licenser (old Syncrosoft) copy protection
- Numerous bug fixes
The upgrade is free for all registered users.