zplane development has announced the availability of the newest version of Elastique Pitch. This version adds VST and AU support and removes the need for iLok. It is free to existing customers.
The new features of V1.1 of Elastique Pitch are:
That in addition to these existing features:
- Addition of AU and VST support
- ILok no longer required
- Numerous small bug fixes
- Multi channel: support for synchronous pitching of up to 8 audio channels
- Real time: no offline pre-analysis required
- Program independence: high pitch shifting quality for all audio types (speech, single-voiced, classical/popular music, etc.)
- Phase coherence: absolute phase stability between all channels
- MIDI input: for pitch control
- Formant shifting: shift formants independent from pitch
- Factory presets: for typical film pull-ups/pull-downs
Pricing and Availability:
The Elastique Pitch plug-in is available for RTAS, VST and AU(Mac OS X, Windows) at an MSRP of $199/â‚¬149.
Free Update for all existing customers.