Hollow Sun has announced that Novachord - their sound library, based on the world's oldest polyphonic synthesizer, is now available as a ReFill for Reason & Record.
The Hammond Novachord Refill for Reason & Record is structured into the following folders:
- Classic Novachord - Here you will find the classic tones of the Refill, in Combinator format
- Esoteric Novachord - This folder contains Combinator patches with a modern twist, including layers, splits and FX
- FX Patches - Subfolders for all the FX modules used in the Combinators: Line 6 USB Pod Farm, Reverb, Scream, Thor Modulation Matrixes and Combinator FX
- NNXT Patches - All the tones saved in *.sxt format, plus additional subtle variants
- Novachord Amped [R+R] - Combinator patches with Line 6 amp tones for Pod Farm.
- Samples - 24-bit, 44khz samples.
Details on all versions, along with audio demos, are available at the Hollow Sun site.