Nomad Factory tell us that they have digitally recreated the vintage ALTEC 9063B Program Equalizer with their ALL-TECH 9063B plug-in. Here's what they have to say...
The ALL-TECH 9063B Equalizer emulates the legendary ALTEC 9063B Program Equalizer. We added a simple Output Level control for better control on the overall level.
The ALL-TECH 9063B Equalizer is ideal for reshaping sounds during mixing and re-mixing as well as for creating your own sound and special effects. Handling sonic effects is just one of the many useful functions of this 'easy-to-operate' software.
- ALL-TECH 9063B modeled from the legendary ALTEC 9063B Passive Equalizer
- (LOW) 40, 100 Hz EQUALIZE - Shelf Boost, 0 to +12 dB (2 dB stepped knob)
- (LOW) 40, 100 Hz ATTENUATE - Shelf Attenuate, 0 to -16 dB (2 dB stepped knob)
- (HIGH) 3, 5, 10, 15 kHz EQUALIZE - Peak Boost, 0 to +12 dB (2 dB stepped knob)
- (HIGH) 3, 5, 10, 15 kHz ATTENUATE - Shelf Attenuate, 0 to -16 dB (2 dB stepped knob)
- Volume Output control, -18 to +18 dB
- Compatible with: Windows 7, XP, Vista (32 bit and 64 bit) and Mac OS X (Intel & PPC)
- VST, AU and RTAS/AS supported
- 24 bit / 192 kHz supported
Pricing and Availability: