Fader Fox have released their 3rd generation of micromodul DJ controllers (DJ3 / DX3 / DL3 / FX3 / FT3). Here's what they have to say...
Probably the world's smallest DJ-controllers are designed for live use on the stage.
All Faderfox controllers are professionally manufactured in series in Germany, ensuring high quality.
The 3rd generation brings a lot of new features like USB connection, better controls, access to four decks, access to four FX slots and much more.
- Special controllers for DJ software (optimised for Native Instruments Traktor Pro and Ableton Live)
- Setup files for Traktor Pro/Duo (as of V.1.2.4) and Live (as of V.8.1.1) are shipped with the controller
- USB interface - class compliant / no driver necessary
- USB bus powering â€“ consumption less than 500mW / 100mA
- Very compact design in a black, plastic casing (desktop format 180x105x70 mm, 350 g)
- Silver aluminium front plates with an anodised coating (abrasion resistant) and inscriptions
- High-quality faders, pots and encoders from ALPS
- New rubber knobs for best tactile feeling
5 new devices are optimized for a lot of different DJ setups.
Everybody should find the right device for each individual setup.
There are many possible combinations of micromodul controllers.
Start with a single unit and expand to a large controller setup later.
Pricing and Availability: