Eventide have announced a special discount program for any owner of Eventide plug-ins who have yet to upgrade to Anthology II. Here's all the details that they have sent us:
Eventide Anthology owners may upgrade to Anthology II for only $199 (regularly $299). Owners of three or more Eventide plug-ins, or Clockworks Legacyâ„¢ owners may upgrade to Anthology II for only $299 (regularly $499). Owners of two or more Eventide plug- ins may upgrade to Anthology II for only $399 (regularly $649). Owners of any Eventide plug-in may upgrade to Anthology II for only $499 (regularly $799). Plug-ins will be surrendered and MassivePack plug-ins are accepted. Featuring fifteen outstanding plug-ins with unprecedented sonic capabilities, Eventide Anthology II gives artists and producers as diverse as Beck, Flood, Barbra Streisand, Peter Gabriel, Herbie Hancock, Paul Simon, Nine Inch Nails, Alan Moulder, and Sebastian Arocha Morton, as well as facilities like City Lights Post, Avatar, Germano's, Chop Shop, and Fantasy studios powerful solutions for their production needs.
Anthology II is comprised of:
- E-Channel - configurable channel strip with gate, compressor/limiter with sidechain, and 5-band 48-bit double precision parametric equalization
- EQ45 Parametric Equalizer - 48-bit double precision vintage-style 4-band equalization with high and low cut 12dB/octave filters
- EQ65 Filter Set - 48-bit double precision vintage-style high and low cut 18dB/ octave filters, plus 2-band reject or band pass filters
- Eventide Reverb - nine room types from the H8000 with 3-band parametric EQ (pre- and post-reverberator), a compressor (pre or post-reverberator) and stereo delays all integrated into one powerful plug-in
- H3000 Band Delays - eight voices of delay with modulating filters; includes the Function Generator with 19 waveshapes
- H3000 Factory - 350 dazzling presets, many from the H3000 - patch together any combination of 18 effects; includes the Function Generator with 19 waveshapes
- H910 - the original Harmonizer pitch shifter with delay - Old School Harmonizing circa 1975, warts and all!
- H949 - deglitched pitch shifting with delay, reverse, flanging, and randomizer Instant Phaser - the faithful recreation of an Eventide invention, the world's first analog phaser from the early 1970s
- Instant Flanger - the faithful recreation of Eventide's original analog flanger with bounce from the early 1970s
- Omnipressor - the legendary dynamics processor with an attitude! - a double knee compressor that expands below threshold and compresses above
- Octavox - an eight-voice diatonic Harmonizer pitch shifter, each voice with delay, level, and panning controls and the Notation Gridâ„¢ for placing notes on a scale
- Precision Time Align - track phase alignment tool which can bring multiple mics or sound sources into phase and eliminate comb filtered sound due to phase cancellation
- Quadravox - four-voice diatonic Harmonizer pitch shifter, each voice with delay, level, and panning controls and the Notation Gridâ„¢ for placing notes on a scale
- Ultra-Channel - configurable channel strip with gate, compressor/limiter with sidechain, Omnipressor dynamics processor, 5-band 48-bit double precision vintage-style parametric equalization, micropitch shifting and stereo delays
Anthology II is fully compliant with ICON, D-Control, D-Command, Venue, D- Show, Pro Tools 8.1, and is Mac, Universal Binary, Vista, and Windows XP Compatible.
Anthology II upgrades are available from any Eventide dealer (Pro Tools dealers outside of North America), or from eventide.com.
Pricing and Availability:
Anthology II is $1,195 MSRP.