FabFilter has released updates for all FabFilter plug-ins, containing bug fixes and small improvements. The updated plug-ins are now available on all platforms: Windows and Mac OS X, 32-bit and 64-bit.
In addition, FabFilter has announced a Summer Sale running until August 1, offering 25% discount on all plug-in bundles in the online FabFilter shop.
Here are the most important changes in the plug-in updates:
- FabFilter Pro-Q: Fixed possible audible artifacts when enabling/disabling EQ bands.
- FabFilter Pro-Q: Fixed bug that caused dragging multiple EQ bands to create more than one undo state.
- FabFilter Pro-Q: Fixed right-click popup menu that wasn't working in the 64-bit Mac plug-ins.
- FabFilter Pro-C: Improved display of peak values in the level meters.
- FabFilter Twin 2, Volcano 2 and Timeless 2: Fixed various bugs that could cause modulation slots to be ignored when producing audio, in certain circumstances.
- All plug-ins: When typing parameter values in Reaper on Windows, the Enter key now correctly closes the edit field.
- All plug-ins: Improved soft-bypass behaviour.
System requirements for the 64-bit plug-ins are a 64-bit edition of Windows Vista or Windows 7, or Mac OS X 10.6 (Intel only). The 32-bit plug-ins require either Windows XP, Vista or 7, or Mac OS X 10.4 and higher (PowerPC and Intel).
Pricing and Availability:
The updates are free for existing FabFilter customers.