PSP Audioware, the Polish team who brought us such classics as VintageWarmer and Nitro, as well as many great emulations of classic digital and analogue processors, have released the new successor to the PSP 84 - logically called the PSP 85.
PSP 85 is the product of our eternal fascination with the endless possibilities offered by variable sample rate delay lines. PSP 85 benefits from aggressive algorithm optimization and adds numerous significant new features while retaining full preset and bank compatibility with our renowned PSP 84 delay. The plug-in comes with sixty wild and twisted new presets designed to highlight its exciting new attributes, in addition to a supplementary bank containing more ‘bread and butter’ PSP 84 factory programs.
- - pre-delay for creating complex rhythmic patterns,
- - delay line output panning,
- - delay gating, which offers extended control over number of echoes and their level,
- - automatic ducking (with auxiliary sidechain input option), an invaluable tool for helping to preserve sound clarity by attenuating superfluous echoes that would have been otherwise masked by a hot input signal,
- - filter resonance modulation,
- - LFO song position synchronization for repeatable playback results,
- - input muting, allowing you to connect the delay lines in series when used on mono tracks,
- - 64 bit audio stream support (VST format only).
Furthermode, PSP 85 shares all the exciting features of PSP 84, including:
- - continuous control over delay time with little harmonic distortion thanks to real-time multipoint resamplers,
- - modulation signal generator consisting of LFO with five click-free waveforms and an envelope follower,
- - 12dB/oct filter with adjustable cutoff and resonance as well as saturation
- - flexible filter routing capabilities,
- - vintage reverberation module for faithful simulation of spring and plate reverb characteristics,
- - edge-filtering of abrupt parameters changes for smooth and click-free operation,
- - support for sampling rates of up to 192kHz,
- - MIDI and VST automation of all parameters.
AU, RTAS, VST, Mac, WIndows - 64-bit savvy
Download a fully functional 14-day demo HERE
Priced at: $149 US