Ueberschall announce a new sample library aimed squarely at the Trance genre , comprising 3.3 GB with 30 construction kits and nearly 1500 loops and samples constructed by Marc Steinmeier , who has worked, produced and remixed Universal Music, EMI Electrola and Sony/BMG. Covering the Trance from the 90s to now, it should give you something to to do over the Summer.
Each construction kit is grouped into several subfolders:
- - Intro/Outro: Here you can find the matching intro/outro track for the construction kit.
- - Main Kit: Includes the main theme, with all of its sounds and phrases.
- - Variation Kit: Provides an alternative track and phrases which are used to add contrast and extension to the main theme. Some Kits provide more than one variation for further flexibility.
- - Drum Shots: The single-shots are gathered in this folder, making it easy to find all percussive sounds used to make additional drumming and percussive rhythms.
Navigation / Workflow
The given structure and features like labeled key signature and tempo information, makes it as easy as possible to find a song or groove that will match your tracking needs and goals. Additionally the Elastik Player offers you a lot of DSP functions to adjust the songs to further fit your creations, such as:
- - highspeed timestretching and pitchshifting algorithms
- - save single or complete audio files of original and modified loops
- - mapping tools (automatic slice- & chromatic-map)
- - multiple content management
- - innovative „LoopEye“ for fast loop variations
- - and many many more
Elastik Soundbank for Mac/PC/AU/VST/RTAS/StandAlone
Elastik Player included - no sampler required!