Developer Tempo Rubato has released NLog MIDI Synth, its "Professional" virtual analogue synth for the iPad, supporting the Line 6 MIDI Mobilizer interface.
The app is an extended version of NLog Synthesizer. adding external access from MIDI keyboards or other MIDI controller.
A MIDI interface is needed to operate with external keyboards. This version supports Line 6's MIDI Mobilizer. Other interfaces, like Akai's Synthstation, are expected to be supported in future updates, once they become available. The app is also usable without MIDI interface with on-screen keyboard.
- Full MIDI implementation for note on/off including velocity control, pitch bend, sustain pedal, modulation wheel and assignable midi controller.
- Including fresh new soundset by the trance producer 7 Skies
- Over one hundred parameters and options
- Store up to 96 own edits in 3 user banks
- Exchange sounds with your friends by email
- Professional 44.1 kHz Stereo CD quality
- Internal 32bit floating point engine
- Double manual option: two independent keyboards on screen
- POLY, MONO & LEGATO modes
- Optional velocity control
- Realistic PITCH BEND and MOD WHEEL implementation
- X/Y two dimensional controller
- Four fully customizable PERFORMANCE knobs
- New filter implementation for SMOOTH and JUICY control with 7 FILTER types
- UNISONO mode for up to 4 parallel sounds with detune, delay and panning control
Pricing and Availability
NLog MIDI Synth is available now for $8.99 in the App Store.