Wusik has released an updated version of EVE, its "vintage electronic ensemble" plugin, to version 3, for both Windows (VST) and MAC (VST/AU).
Here's what's new in Wusik EVE V3.0.0:
- Added: Stereo and Mono WusikSND Support
- Added: 32 and 16 bits WusikSND Support. Plus, the 16 bit files will use 16 bit buffers but 32 bit processing, therefore, the same audio-quality but with half the memory usage.
- Added: Quality option with up to 16 times Oversampling
- Added: Integrated ARP with several options.
- Added: User-Skinable option via BMP files. (no resizing)
- Added: One shot sounds: once a sample is done playing, it releases the voice (eg: drum sounds)
- Added: The preset browser on the right now let you browse banks and sounds too, with no limitations of sub-folders and file-name lengths.
- Added: The preset browser now has the following options for presets: copy, paste, move up, move down, init, remove and rename.
- Added: Master Vibrato ("V" knob next to Fine-Tune - On by default) Assigned to both Mod-Wheel and Aftertouch, but Aftertouch has priority, so if your keyboard has this function, it disables the Mod-Wheel for the Master Vibrato.
- Added: Option to Bypass all Effects. (global menu)
- Updated: Midi-Learn now supports Aftertouch.
- Updated: Improved Pitch-Bend. (Smooth)
- Fixed: audio problem with short waveforms (eg: pure sine)x
Pricing and Availability
The upgrade is $39.95 USD for previous users.