WaveMachine Labs has introduced Drumagog 5, described as "the next evolution in drum replacement technology".
Drumagog is a plug-in which automatically replaces acoustic drum tracks with your choice of other samples. To use, you insert Drumagog onto a drum track, and then choose samples to replace the original drum sounds.
Here's what's new in Drumagog 5
- Auto-Align 2.0 – A collaboration between WaveMachine Labs and Fraunhofer (inventors of the MP3 format) has resulted in a revolutionary new alignment algorithm. Simply the best triggering. Anywhere.
- Direct Plugin Hosting – Play any virtual instrument from within Drumagog. Plugins like BFD2, Kontakt, and Superior Drummer are inserted directly into Drumagog to allow a virtually unlimited sample palette. (Platinum version only)
- Re-designed graphic interface – Streamlined control and easier sample editing.
- Support for multiple room samples – The Gog format now allows for different room sounds and mics. Simply dial in the amount of room desired.
- Auto Hi-Hat Tracking – automatically detects the hi-hat pedal position (open/closed) in real time.
- Built-In Effects – Drumagog 5 includes a built-in convolution reverb and Morph|Engine processor (Platinum version only).
Pricing and Availability
Drumagog 5 is available now for PC and Mac (VST/AU/RTAS) for $149 for the Basic version, $289 for the Pro version and $379 for the Platinum version.