AirJ Limited has released AirJ Pro - a new app that captures motion detected on iPhones and iPod touches and converts it into MIDI, which is can be sent to your computer over WiFi.
- The app is designed to let you use your movements to control a wide range of MIDI-compatible software, including Logic, Mainstage, Garageband, Ableton Live and Traktor.
- You can run AirJ Pro on multiple devices simultaneously.
- Not only does AirJ send MIDI, it can respond to MIDI messages from computers or other AirJ devices on the network.
- AirJ comes with a selection of default templates to work with your favourite software.
- You can create and customise your own gestures, macros and sets.
- A configurable controller interface means you can develop custom ways to interact with your MIDI apps.
See Sonic State's AirJ BPM10 video
for a demo of the app in action.
Pricing and Availability
AirJ Pro is available now in the App Store for US $14.99.