TC-Helicon has announced the arrival of the VoiceTone Singles range which they desscribe as four vocal processing pedals, each with a single mission: to allow any vocalist to deliver jaw-dropping performances. Here's the TC-Helicon press release with more details...
VoiceTone Singles are the ultimate combination of tone and simplicity. Each of the four effects has inherited algorithms from the award-winning VoiceLive 2, so although VoiceTone Singles come in small packages they deliver a big sound.
Four to the floor: the four pedals in the VoiceTone Singles range:
- T1: Adaptive Tone and Dynamics
- C1: HardTune & Correction
- D1: Double & Detune
- R1: Vocal Tuned Reverb
So whether you choose top quality reverb, doubling and detuning effects, pitch correction or compression, EQ and de-essing, VoiceTone Singles have it covered in the compact simplicity of a pedal.
VoiceTone Singles not only deliver the sound vocalists dream of in a compact and easy to operate pedal, they also push the boundaries of innovation with the addition of Mic Control – TC-Helicon's unique and innovative new technology that allows vocalists to switch the effects on and off with TC-Helicon's brand new MP-75 Modern Performance vocal microphone.
Up to four VoiceTone Singles can be connected together with the Singles Connection Kit to form the ultimate vocal processing chain. The kit includes a 12V power supply, 3 x DC daisy-chaining connectors, 3 x short XLR cables.
Each of the VoiceTone Singles pedals feature:
- Studio quality mic-pre with phantom power
- Balanced XLR output
- Recessed gain knob that prevents accidental bumps on stage
- USB for connecting to VoiceSupport for added tips, tricks, support and updates
- Die-cast steel design
- Rubberized base
- Audio performance to rival high-end front-of-house mixers
- Remote Mic Control with TC-Helicon MP-75 microphone
VoiceTone T1 – Adaptive Tone & Dynamics
Never before has it be so quick and easy to dial EQ, compression and de-essing in to your performances. The T1 lifts its adaptive algorithms from the award-winning VoiceLive 2, so any vocalist can be sure that it's pure TC-Helicon tone all the way.
VoiceTone C1 – HardTune & Correction
- Adaptive Shape tailors EQ to your voice in real time
- Adaptive Compression & De-essing help voice to fit in to the recording
- Punch in the Warmth control for added low-end presence
Now it's possible to add anything from subtle tuning to full on HardTune-style pitch correction to your vocals – finally a pitch correction tool that can be used live with total confidence!
VoiceTone D1 – Doubling & Detune
- HardTune algorithm ported directly from award-winning VoiceLive 2
- Guitar in/thru input for hands-free control of key and scale
- Manual selection of key / scale for non-guitarists
- Adjust from subtle, natural pitch correction to HardTuned vocals
- Added Gender control for even more expressive control
- Chromatic mode for 'set and forget' live correction
Instantly add a range of Doubling & Detuning effects for unbelievably natural and authentic sounding thickening and layering of vocals.
- Double algorithms are taken from the award-winning VoiceLive 2
- Eight different styles allows a range of doubling and detuning effects
- New synchronized voicing scheme adds ultimate realism
- Dry / Wet mix rotary for the ideal blend
VoiceTone R1 – Vocal Tuned Reverb
Why not take control of the most important effect of all, right from the stage? With R1 a huge range of first class, studio-quality reverbs are ready to be dialed in – from lush halls to tight ambiences and anything in between.
- Reverb algorithm tuned for classic and contemporary vocal reproduction
- 8 pre-authored styles offer ease of use and a huge variety of spaces
- Dry / Wet mix control for easy blending
Pricing and Availability:
Shipping to North America: January 2011, Europe & Asia: December 2010
VoiceTone T1: US$179, €122
VoiceTone C1: US$235, €160
VoiceTone D1: US$205, €140
VoiceTone R1: US$205, €140