Sidsonic Libraries tell us that they have set up an advent calendar for all musicians and sound designers looking for an inspirational Christmas. Here's their press release with all the details...
Every day until christmas a new multi-sampleset is added, starting on December the 6th. Be sure to get the sounds in time, because after the holidays they'll be gone!
Additionally, sidsonic libraries presents their latest work. Four new samplepacks have been added to their shop, filled with nerdy yet powerful sound material!
- Noize is all about the random fluctuations in an electric signal which usually give musicians and sounddesigners the creeps. In this samplepack it is used as a sound source, shaped and processed to deliver a broad range of stunning effectsounds.
- Analog Grains was made using a combination of warm analog soundmaterial and the tight tolerance of granular synthesis. The result are one of a kind lead and padsounds which make even the most boring melodies sound fantastic!
- Reverbtized is all about the misuse of reverb processors. Utilising tons of effects rather simple sounds are blown out of propertion and deliver transparent yet charismatic results.
- Analogue Monobass is dedicated to deep and huge basses, all made with a full blown modularsystem plus some very perky DIY circuits. Create some serious low frequency insanity and be sure: Your neighbors will hate you for it!
- All sounds are multi-sample sets, providing seamless playability
- No data reduction was used on the sampling material
- For a quick start all samples are mapped in exs, nki, patch and sxt format
- Compatible with Ableton Live, Reason, Logic, Cubase, Kontakt, Pro Tools and all applications which are able to handle wave audio files.
- All samples recorded in wav format 24bit/96khz
- each of the four packs contains 15 or more multi-samplesets, which can be bought alltogether (Complete) or in several Subpacks.
Pricing and Availability: