Studio Devil has announced the release of the Virtual Bass Amp Pro bass guitar amp plug-in for VST and Audio Units. A ProTools RTAS version is coming soon.
- 2 Discrete Channels each with independent compressor, gain, tone, and limiter controls modeled using Studio Devil's patented digital vacuum tube modeling technology!
- A/B Switch and MIX Control to switch between channels or blend both channels together!
- Bi-Amp Mode with tunable crossover lets you send lows to one channel, highs to the other, and then process and mix them independently!
- Tube Preamp Controls: Dual tube preamps with Gain, Boost, Bass, Tunable Mids, and Treble controls that interact with your tone just like on real tube amps!
- Power Amp Limiters: Dual power amp limiters with Drive and Variable Clipping controls!
- Channel B Phase Switch lets you add or subtract harmonics and tone from your mix!
- 5 Cabinet Emulation Modes: 8x10, 4x10, 1x15, DI Emulator, and Bypass Modes featuring cabinet models from the Red Wire Impulses® collection!
- 12-Band Graphic EQ for precision tone sculpting!
- 2 Studio Quality Effects: Custom Bass Chorus and World-Class Reverb!
- Built-In Chromatic Tuner to stay in tune.
- Master Volume control.
- Import and Export Presets and Banks via XML files to share your tones with everyone via the Internet, email, and blogs
Pricing and Availability:
Existing users of Virtual Bass Amp and Amp Modeler Pro qualify for an upgrade price of $59.00 USD.