MiDi-to is a new wireless DJ controller designed for Serato Scratch Live.
According to the developer, it is the first iPad MiDi controller designed for Serato that does not need any additional software to work. MiDi-to takes advantage of the new Core MIDI framework available with iOS 4.2 which minimizes setup and latency.
Here's a demo of MiDi-to in action:
MiDi-to’s features are divided into 3 views.
- Trigger Cue points
- Trigger Samples
- Use your “Ultra Knob” FX and all the latest presets
- Set manual loops
- Set auto-loops on the fly
- Reverse or “censor” the playing track
- Change playback mode between Absolute, Relative and Internal quickly in emergencies (cleaning your needle for example)
- Control your FX in “Super Knob Mode” for each deck.
- In this view you can have up to 3 simultaneous FXs per deck.
- All the latest Serato FX presets are included for quick and precise manipulation via ergonomic virtual faders.
- Change the rhythm of the FX on the fly.
- Navigate through your Crates and tracks directly from your iPad
- Assign a song to the desired deck and play it
Pricing and Availability
MiDi-to is $4.99 in the App Store.