Ueberschall has released their Elastik 2.0.4.update, bringing some minor bugfixes and one new feature to the Elastik engine. Here's the details that they have supplied us with...
Choice of the algorithm:When it comes to pitch shifting and time stretching each audio material wants to be treated differently, whether the focus lays on transients or on your CPU usage. That is why we implented three different algorithms that allow you to choose between the following:
- Pro:Gets the best result out of the material.
- Efficient:Walks the path between a good result and a CPU friendly solution.
- Transient:Lays the focus on peaks and is therefore great for percussive material.
The bugfixes take care of three minor problems:
- AU validation crashes in Logic. If you are using Mac OS 10.4 and you could not validate Elastik 2 with version 2.0.3 please download this bugfix.
- No RTAS plugin in Pro Tools 7_Elastik version 2.0.3. could not be found in PT7.This is fixed with the new update.
- Soundbanks could not be loaded. In case your username included special items (for example umlauts like ä, ö or ü), you were not able to load a soundbank into Elastik.This problem has been fixed with version 2.0.4.
Pricing and Availability:
Free download for users.