Feedback has been good for Andy's excellent review of the Zoom H1. As promised in the full review, we've posted some additional comparison footage between it and the Zoom H4N too.
• Very affordable price
• Extremely lightweight
• Audio quality surprisingly good
• Very straightforward - no complex menus and external controls for everything
• Decent battery life
• Can power via USB
• Confidence monitor speaker
• Looks & feels a bit plasticky and cheap
• No case
• Plastic tripod socket doesn't feel like it's gonna last long
• small buttons for adjusting record levels, transport, etc. are very small & fiddly, and almost impossible to see in a dark environment
Available now at around £79/$99
Gear used in the review (Amazon US Links)
These neat little interfaces look very nice indeed!