iZotope has updated Stutter Edit, BT's real-time playable effect, to version 1.01.
Here's what's changed in the update:
- Quantize Step Time max range has been extended from 1/64 to 1/256T
- Less resonant "Gentle" Global Filter mode available in Settings Menu
- Triggering an empty gesture key/note will gate Delay feedback (useful as an effect or as a "Panic Mode" for extreme delay settings)
- VST 3 support
- Preset Manager: folders can now be deleted for easier management, and SE will now warn before overwriting presets with duplicate names
- UI refinements, including improved parameter value displays and control improvements, typing to enter note values, more
- Many fixes to Generator. Generator was in rare cases producing loud unexpected noises/runaway delays, and this has been fixed for this patch
- Other plug-ins including some Arturia synths could cause Stutter Edit to stop working when entering text. This has been resolved
- Rare user-reported crashes in several hosts including Logic, Live and Pro Tools have been fixed, and new safeguards added for live performance stability
- Authorization problems on 64-bit versions of Windows and some 32-bit hosts have been fixed
- Several host-specific bugs with gestures when bouncing tracks and settling (stopping transport) have been fixed
You can view an overview of Stutter Edit above.
Pricing and Availability
The update is a free download. Stutter Edit is available to purchase for US $249.