MPC-Samples.com has released Using The Akai MPC With Reason, a 47 page ebook written for music producers who wish to use Propellerhead's Reason as a sound module for their Akai MPC. Here's what they have to say about it...
Written in a concise step-by-step style, this micro-book covers the following areas:
- Use Reason as a dedicated sound module for your MPC projects
- Perfectly sync together Reason sequences and Dr OctoRex loops with your MPC sequences
- Use your MPC as a MIDI controller to perform real-time parameter changes in Reason
The book contains easy-to-follow explanations of all techniques and settings, with clear screenshots and all the project files needed to recreate the tutorials as you read along. 'Using the Akai MPC With Reason' is suitable for the MPC1000/2500/5000/5000/2000/2000XL, will work with both Akai and 'JJ' operating systems, and is available to download instantly after purchase.
- 47 page PDF Micro-ebook, plus example tutorial files
- Compatible with MPC1000/2500/5000/5000/2000/2000XL, including those running JJ OS. Reason 5 recommended.
- Download size: 8.6MB (zipped)
Pricing and Availability:
'Using the Akai MPC With Reason' is available as an instant digital download for $7.99.