Native Instruments has announced Session Strings Pro, which they describe as an inspiring, detailed instrument for contemporary studio strings, and the sequel to the popular Session Strings.Here's what they have to say about it...
20 times bigger than the original, SESSION STRINGS PRO provides a much wider sonic range, with separate instrument groups, a choice of instrument placements, 22 articulations and a fully-programmable Animator. An 11-piece ensemble, recorded in four different settings for impeccable, flexible sound -- ideal for pop, RnB or commercial use.
Most importantly, its fluid, musical workflow makes SESSION STRINGS PRO a truly playable instrument, and much more than just a string library. Creating natural, expressive string tracks has never been more immediate, or more rewarding.
- Combine up to four ensembles, each with four violins, three violas, two cellos and two basses
- Play up to four full 11-piece ensembles or individual instrument groups
- Choose between contemporary and classical instrument placement
- Create instant rhythmical phrases with the fully-customizable Animator
- Unique musical workflows, streamlined for performance and production
- 22 articulations, 4 velocity layers, all within a single interface
- Additional presets for the sound of vintage soul and disco
- Unique Bow Noise control
- 48 GB of immaculate string samples (32 GB compressed)
Pricing and Availability:
To be released in June.
Pre-order full version: 299 €
Pre-order upgrade: 199 €