Musicrow has announced that Ebola for Native Instruments Reaktor, previously only available as part of a Reaktor Ensembles Pack, is now available for purchase separately.
Ebola is a semi-modular virtual analog synthesizer and comes with a library of 300+ presets.
- A library more than 300 high quality sounds, divided into 7 sound banks
- Two multimode oscillators with Ring modulation, Sync, and Frequency modulation.
- Classic mode that enables you to shape your oscillator waveform by morphing between many different waveforms
- Ultrasaw mode that uses up to 9 detuned saw-tooth waves, for the creation of extremely thick leads and pads
- Wavetable synthesis mode helps you achieving evolving and interesting pad sounds, organs and keyboards
- Sub-oscillator with ultrasaw mode
- Noise generator with color shaping option
- Two multimode resonant filters that can be connected in parallel or serial
- Three envelopes that can modulate almost any parameter of the synthesizer
- Advanced distortion section for wave-shaping: Analog saturation, Hard Clipping, Bit Crusher and more.
- Two advanced LFO's
- Extended effects section that contains 9 high quality effects: Delay, Reverb, Chorus, Phaser, distortion, EQ, ring modulation and others
- Modulation matrix with countless modulation paths
- Envelope follower that enables you to use external audio to manipulate almost any parameter of the synthesizer
Pricing and Availability
Ebola is available now for €39.