Vienna Symphonic Library updated Vienna Suite with a new plugin, Hybrid Reverb. Hybrid Reverb combines convolution impulses with algorithmic reverb tails.
With the addition of Hybrid Reverb, Vienna Suite now includes 10 audio processing tools, with full 64-bit processing, supporting the formats AU, VST, VST3, and RTAS.
- Combines natural convolution impulses (early reflections of up to 1 sec.) with rich algorithmic reverb tails.
- The best of both worlds for a homogeneous and dense sound, meeting today’s most professional mixing standards.
- Easy to use graphical interface.
- Browse View with intuitive parameter access and Hybrid Overview Display.
- Edit View with separate convolution and algorithmic sections providing extremely flexible editing options.
- Real-time envelope and graphical equalizer display.
- Great variety of presets in the categories of room, chamber, church, hall, plate, scoring.
- Full 64-bit audio processing.
You can preview Hybrid Reverb with the videos above and below.