Sinevibes has announced a major update to its effect sequencer plug-in. They tell us that Sequential 1.1.0 brings a lot of enhancements, including:
- New low-pass filter algorithm with -24 dB/octave slope
- Increased cutoff frequency adjustment range for high-pass filter
- New global effect offset slider for adjusting all effects at the same time
- New design for all sliders
- User interface color contrast enhancements
- Fixed rare plugin initialization and validation issues
Sequential requires Mac OS 10.5 or later, Intel or Power PC Mac, and is compatible with both 32 and 64 bit AudioUnit hosts.
Pricing and Availability:
Sequential 1.1.0 is immediately available to all existing users as a free update. For new customers, it can be purchased for $39 until the end of summer (normal price: $49).