Eventide has announced the special discount program for its entire catalog of HD/TDM plug-ins for Pro Tools will be extended through September 30, 2011. Here's the details...
TDM Plug-ins for Pro Tools
- Reverb 2016 bundle is now $399 (regularly $699)
- SST-282 Space Station is only $299 (regularly $499)
- Anthology II bundle is now available for $717 (regularly $1195)
Anthology II bundle Upgrades
- Anthology owners may upgrade to Anthology II for only $179 (regularly $299)
- Owners of three or more Eventide plug-ins, or Clockworks Legacy™ owners may upgrade to Anthology II for only $299 (regularly $499)
- Owners of two or more Eventide plug-ins may upgrade to Anthology II for only $389 (regularly $649)
- Owners of any Eventide plug-in may upgrade to Anthology II for only $479 (regularly $799)
Upgraded plug-ins will be surrendered and MassivePack plug-ins are accepted.
The Reverb 2016 bundle includes the three algorithms originally included in the SP2016, the first multi-effect processor ever, introduced by Eventide in 1982. Included are the Stereo Room, Room Reverb, and High Density Plate. Widely used on hit records for the last three decades, this plug-in suite offers a distinctive palette of reverberant spaces that add that special sparkle to your tracks. New presets by John Agnello (The Hold Steady, Patty Smith, Dinosaur Jr.), Joe Chicarelli (U2, Elton John, White Stripes), Stewart Lerman (The Roches, Antony and the Johnsons, Crash Test Dummies), and George Massenburg (James Taylor, Billy Joel, Dixie Chicks) have been added.
The Space Station SST-282 plug-in, developed in cooperation with the SST-282's designer, Chris Moore, is a faithful recreation of the Ursa Major Space Station, a three rack-space multi-tap delay-based reverb box introduced in 1981. Utilizing a unique approach, the Space Station plug-in features two independent groups of delay taps which can be controlled independently to achieve a wide variety of reverberant early reflections, late reflections, and multi-tap delays.
Featuring fifteen outstanding plug-ins with unprecedented sonic capabilities, the Anthology II bundle gives artists and producers as diverse as Beck, Flood, Barbra Streisand, Peter Gabriel, Herbie Hancock, Paul Simon, Nine Inch Nails, Alan Moulder, and Sebastian Arocha Morton, as well as facilities like City Lights Post, Avatar, Germano's, Chop Shop, and Fantasy studios powerful solutions for their production needs.
Anthology II is comprised of:
Anthology II is fully compliant with ICON, D-Control, D-Command, Venue, D-Show, Pro Tools 9, and is Mac, Universal Binary, Vista, and Windows XP compatible.
- E-Channel™ - configurable channel strip with gate, compressor/limiter with sidechain, and 5-band parametric equalization
- EQ45 Parametric Equalizer - 48-bit double precision vintage-style 4-band equalization with high and low cut 12dB/octave filters
- EQ65 Filter Set - 48-bit double precision vintage-style high and low cut 18dB/octave filters, plus 2-band reject or band pass filters
- Eventide Reverb - nine room types from the H8000 with 3-band parametric EQ (pre- and post-reverberator), a compressor (pre or post-reverberator) and stereo delays all integrated into one powerful plug-in
- H3000 Band Delays™ - eight voices of delay with modulating filters; includes the Function Generator with 19 waveshapes
- H3000 Factory™ - 350 dazzling presets, many from the H3000 - patch together any combination of 18 effects; includes the Function Generator with 19 waveshapes
- H910 - the original Harmonizer® pitch shifter with delay - Old School Harmonizing circa 1975, warts and all!
- H949 - deglitched pitch shifting with delay, reverse, flanging, and randomizer
- Instant Phaser™ - the faithful recreation of an Eventide invention, the world's first analog phaser from the early 1970s
- Instant Flanger™ - the faithful recreation of Eventide's original analog flanger with bounce from the early 1970s
- Omnipressor™ - the legendary dynamics processor with an attitude! - a double knee compressor that expands below threshold and compresses above
- Octavox™ - an eight-voice diatonic Harmonizer pitch shifter, each voice with delay, level, and panning controls and the Notation Grid™ for placing notes on a scale
- Precision Time Align™ - track phase alignment tool which can bring multiple mics or sound sources into phase and eliminate comb filtered sound due to phase cancellation
- Quadravox™ - four-voice diatonic Harmonizer pitch shifter, each voice with delay, level, and panning controls and the Notation Grid™ for placing notes on a scale
- Ultra-Channel™ - configurable channel strip with gate, compressor/limiter with sidechain, and 5-band parametric equalization plus the Omnipressor™ dynamics processor, 5-band parametric equalization, micropitch shifting and stereo delays
Pricing and Availability: