Cakewalk has announced the availability of a free update for Z3TA+ 2, their second generation waveshaping synthesizer. All registered Z3TA+ 2 customers can download the free Z3TA+ 2.1 update online.
Cakewalk tell us that the Z3TA+ 2.1 update provides numerous usability enhancements, optimizations and overall improved performance.
- Scala tuning files are now supported with the latest full library of Scala tuning files from the Scala homepage are included.
- Users can now search for presets using the Preset Search button.
- Arpeggiator Auto Fit mode loads any MIDI file and intelligently adjusts the data to work as a new arpeggiator pattern. Arp patterns can also be dragged to host applications for customization.
- New Program menu options have been added, including the option to set any preset as the default preset, display a list of the most recently loaded presets, and the ability to import banks in their original order.
- Memory usage has been greatly improved.
- And many more enhancements, improvements, and bug fixes.
Pricing and Availability:
Free update for users.