Sinevibes has announced a major update for Sequential, its AudioUnit plug-in for creating rhythmic effect patterns. It combines a matrix sequencer running in perfect sync with your DAW, and ten finely-tuned effect algorithms which include filters, waveshapers, digital distortion, ring modulation and even oscillators. Sinevibes say that, with a clean and responsive user interface, Sequential can give any sound authentic spice or mould it into something entirely out of this world - in studio or on stage.
The new version 1.2.0 brings the following enhancements:
- All-new design for effect matrix
- Full-height running sequence position mark
- Top bar indicating plugin title and version
- Improved design of effect sliders, labels, global offset control, pattern rate selector and step markers
- Two-stage filter for smoother sound on waveshaper effects
- Improved clarity and balance for noise oscillator
- New preset patches
Pricing and Availability:
Sequential normally costs $49 but can be purchased with a 30% holiday discount (approx. $34) until the end of December. Version 1.2.0 is a free update to all existing users.