KV331 Audio have been in touch to tell us that they have updated SynthMaster for Windows and Mac OS X to version 188.8.131.52. In this latest update, SynthMaster becomes a native 64-bit VST/AU plug-in on Mac OS X.
Other changes in this update are...
- Added online presets uploaded by registered users.
- Added a new (red) skin, created by Irion DaRonin.
- Added new global setting to enable/disable hiding older presets.
- Added new global setting to enable/disable bipolar easy parameters.
- For effect version of SynthMaster, oscillator type is set to "audioin" by default now.
- SynthMaster might crash when oscillator type is changed from basic/additive to wavescanning.
- When renaming a preset, SynthMaster shows the file dialog box at the wrong location, which might cause a crash.
- When mod matrix filter is set, and prev/next buttons of the matrix are pressed, SynthMaster might crash.
- 64 bit version of SynthMaster does not load correctly.
- SynthMaster does not send changed parameter values to VST host.
- SynthMaster crashes when SynthMasterFolders.txt file needs to be written.
Pricing and Availability:
Synthmaster costs $129