Sound Magic believe that The One is the easiest and the most convenient way for musicians to process their recordings; It features several options to choose from and only a single knob to implement them. They tell us that there's no confusing technical terminology and that you only need to choose your goal and spin that single dial to get the desired result. The One is provided as a VST running under Windows and Add-on for Supreme Piano 2. Here's all the details in Sound Magic's own words:
It might seem that The One makes it way too easy for musicians to achieve their sonic goals. At first glance, it might seem that this is some lightweight tone control or simply some cobbled together processors. But behind this simple knob are years of research from many pro engineers, taking some complex algorithms and effects chains and putting them at your fingertips.
Sound Magic has summed up thousands of individual mixing pathways, modeled them, developed several universal algorithms, then translated them into the language of musician. You won't find any complicated technical terms when using The One. Instead, Sound Magic has used words like "wetter", "brighter", "stronger" and so on.
There's nothing lightweight or cobbled together here either. This is cutting edge programming utilizing artificial intelligence to make controlling the cleanest digital processors available as simple and as intuitive as possible.
Here are some of the things that The One can do for your recordings:
- Wetter: Move your recording from a dry sound to a larger space, adding both depth and atmosphere to it. Change your recording from a single point sound to a full 3D space.
- Stronger: Here The One uses an artificial intelligence compressor which adds more power to your recording, strengthening it, and emphasizing its imaging and details.
- Brighter: This adds brightness to your treble - intelligently. It is perfect for brightening your tracks and allows them to cut through a mix.
- Thicker: The One includes a bass booster that easily and quickly adds bottom to your music. Enhance your bass instruments and thicken them in the mix.
- Crystallizer: Choose this option, spin the single dial and make your recordings sound sharper and crisper. It will also enhance the impact of the sound, giving your recordings a professionally recorded sound.
- One Knob to control ALL
- Internal 64Bit Floating Point Precision
- Different plug-in version to fit for usage on Mono and Surround
- Up to 32Bit/384KHz resolution
Pricing and Availability:
69 Euros (50 Euros for existing customers)