QuickTime (MP4) | iOS MP4
|4:50 mins Help us reach 100k|
Nice to meet Mr Tony Larking of TL Audio- the guy behind many pro audio designs and sweet sounding mic preamps, EQ's and more.
His new Fatman range (apparently he's the Fatman, though he doesnt look it) has just had a new addition. The Mi-Tube has a valve stage preamp, that has three inputs - two line ins on phonos and a Bluetooth connection for using with your Bluetooth device you can power a couple of small speakers and warm up your sound. And its also got a very cool Magic Eye valve meter.
• Vacuum Tube Amplifier
• With Bluetooth
• Valve processing gives warm, rich, audio characteristics
• 2 x Line Inputs
• Available in Black or White finish
• Max Output Power: 28w x 2
• Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20Khz (+/- 1.0d)
• Distortion: <> 0.5%
• Signal to Noise Ratio: 86db
• Input Sensitivity: 300mV
• Input Impedance: 100k Ohm
• Output Impedance: 4/8 Ohm
• Amplifier Size: Diameter: 183mm; Height: 145mm
• Weight: 4kg
• Amplifier Type: Hybrid
• Inputs: RCA pair x 2
• Warranty: 2 Years
Massive Attack live engineer talks design and more
Adam takes us through the features of the new mic
One hell of a hardware sequencer...