Apogee has made Release 4.2 available for download on the Apogee website. Release 4.2 provides X-Series and Rosetta Series converters compatibility with OS X Lion, Maestro 2 and Symphony I/O.
Release 4.2 also offers the following features for Symphony I/O:
- Support for X-Symphony equipped legacy interfaces (AD-16X, DA-16X, Rosetta 800, Rosetta 200) on OS X Lion and Maestro 2.
- Support for Avid HDX PCIe card
- In Pro Tools HD audio interface mode, Symphony I/O now emulates an Avid HD I/O. Pro Tools v8.1 or greater is required.
- Support for the new Apogee 16x16 Analog I/O Module
- In Symphony audio interface mode, Loop sync may be disabled (for "star" clock configurations, essential when using Symphony I/O with legacy Apogee interfaces).
Pricing and Availability:
Free download for users.