Modartt says that with Pianoteq 4, a new milestone is reached in the piano world, bringing you the best and latest technology of virtual piano software. A spokesperson told Sonic State, "A thoroughly refined acoustic model is represented by the new astonishing grand piano instrument D4 with its rich collection of presets. Designed with extreme care, each note is adjusted and voiced up to perfection. Thanks to its extraordinary playability and sonic authenticity, it meets the high demands from live musicians and recording studios."
Pianoteq is a virtual piano that runs on your computer. Modartt says that, celebrated for reproducing with an unprecedented realism the behaviour and the sound of the acoustic piano, it offers superb dynamics, natural resonances and unique physical parameters. They tell us that the powerful innovative features of Pianoteq, based on physical modelling and real time sound generation, make it the natural choice for demanding musicians including composers, producers and keyboardists. Pianoteq also features other instruments such as harpsichords, electric pianos, vibraphones and historical instruments.
- Physically modelled piano, real time sound generation
- Full dynamics - no velocity switching
- Very expressive with superb playability
- Sounds and behaves just like a real piano
- Unique tuning, voicing and design adjustments
- Mic position, up to 5 mics
- Multi channel, up to 5 channels
- Piano factory, create easily your own piano
- Many effects + a convolution reverb
- Advanced preset and parameter manager
- Unlimited perspectives
- 64-bit versions available
- Native Linux (x86) version available
- Works great with any modern laptop
- Fast loading - just 20 MB in size
Pricing and Availability:
See website for different versions.