Precisionsound has released Angelic Vocal Pads 5, described as a collection of beautiful and silky pad instruments for music production and sound design. Precisionsound tells us that, unlike most choir libraries, the Angelic Vocal Pads series of sample libraries layers multiple voices from a single singer in each vowel.
A spokesperson told Sonic State, "The sound of the Angelic Vocal Pads has a personality within each installment that makes it unique, due to the singer who performs in that particular library. Angelic Vocal Pads 5 features the voice of Swedish folk/pop singer Malin Hansson Dahl."
Angelic Vocal Pads 5 contents
- 324 24bit stereo wavfiles in 6 vowel and consonant sounds: "A, E, I, U, O, M". The natural range of the singer is F2 - G4, stretched to C2 - C5.
- 18 programs for Steinberg HALion
- 18 programs for Logic EXS24_18 programs for NI Kontakt v.1 and 2
- 3 programs for NI Kontakt v.3, 4 and 5 (enhanced with KSP scripts, fx and GUI)
- 12 programs for SoundFont (16bit)
(Full version of Kontakt required for the Kontakt version. All formats are included when you buy Angelic Vocal Pads 5 so you can download whatever format you like or all of them.
Pricing and Availability:
Angelic Vocal Pads 5 costs $59 USD + $11 USD if you want it on DVD