Zynaptiq has announced version 1.5 of UNVEIL, their realtime de-reverberation and signal focusing plug-in. This free update adds VST, RTAS and AAX support for both MacOS X and Windows systems, as well as several workflow enhancements.
Zynaptiq tells us that UNVEIL is a real-time, de-mixing based plug-in that allows attenuating or boosting reverb components within a mixed signal of any channel count, including mono sources. They say that, additionally, UNVEIL allows bringing the key features of a recording into focus, or moving them to the background, by attenuating or boosting perceptionally less important signal components.
What's new in UNVEIL v1.5:
- Now supports RTAS, AAX Native and VST on MacOS X and Windows in addition to AudioUnits
- New preset management functionality accessible from within the plug-in GUI allows user presets to be used across all plug-in formats on all platforms
- New multi-mono capability in Logic Pro 9.x to allow for individual settings for channels in multi-channel/surround scenarios
- New authorization app for more streamlined user experience
- Completely re-designed automation system for improved automation workflow
- New factory presets
- New option to enter values numerically by double-clicking controls
Pricing and Availability:
The free UNVEIL v1.5 update will be available November 15th, 2012, from within the automatic update system of the v1.07 plug-in.
UNVEIL is priced at USD/EUR 399,- (prices in EUR inclusive of 19% VAT) and available from the Zynaptiq website as well as select retailers.