Sinevibes has announced its holiday sale. Until 10th January 2013, its entire collection of Audio Unit plugins for OS X can be purchased for $99 (regular price $119). The package includes a total of 12 products, all of which, says Sinevibes, offer innovative synthesis and processing technologies wrapped in stylish, colour-coded interfaces with support for new Mac models with Retina screen resolution. Sinevibes tells us that many of these plugins will also receive free major updates in the near future – for example, Sequential multi-effect sequencer will receive several new effect tracks and a completely new user interface; graphics will also be reworked in Drift, Reactive, and Strobe plugins.
Sinevibes has also announced the all-new Turbo 2.0, an Audio Unit plugin which they say offers a unique sound manipulation technology: waveshape modelling. Sinevibes tells us that it allows you to easily transform any basic waveform or synth sound into an entirely new, resynthesised textures with incredible density and character. The full list of enhancements and new features in Turbo 2.0 includes:
– Completely new user interface and internal processing engine.
– Two new waveshape models.
– Input -24 dB/octave resonant low-pass filter.
– Output -12 dB/octave high-pass filter.
– Effect dry/wet balance control.
– Tempo-synchronised LFO generator with four waveforms.
– Added required Audio Unit format changes for OS X 10.7 and 10.8.
– Removed support for Power PC processors and OS X 10.5.
– New preset patches.
Pricing and Availability:
Turbo 2.0 is a free update to all existing users, and costs $19 for new customers.
More From: SINEVIBES
So much power in a small package - but how does it perform?
Tom Whitwell shows us his new modules and some new prototypes