Following the update of the free Alchemy Player last week, Alchemy v1.55 is an update to Camel Audio's sample manipulation synthesiser, offering faster preset loading, faster scanning for new presets and host of other improvements and fixes.
Alchemy v1.55 is bundled with a 1000 presets (including a free sound library of your choice) and a massive 5.5GB of samples.
• Faster preset loading
• Faster scan for new presets
• Improved handling of preset comment text
• Improved handling of AAZ files
• Improved compatibility with the biolabs skin
• Presets to buy now hidden by default
• Improved Windows set up routines
• Enabling remote control now prompts user to download Bonjour if not installed
For a complete list of improvements, please see the Alchemy release notes.
Pricing and Availability:
Alchemy is available now for 249 USD / 199 EUR / 179 GBP
The v1.55 update is free for current Alchemy owners.
More From: CAMEL AUDIO
And how the Ladder filter sound was made in error...