Tone2 has released the Ambisphere soundset for Rayblaster, which they say is the ideal companion for contemporary songwriting, providing instant inspiration.
A spokesperson told us, "Jam packed with high-end quality sounds that will bring color to your songs, Ambisphere takes you on an aural journey filled with organic atmospheres, complex soundscapes, gritty textures, dark drones and evolving effects. Utilising Rayblaster's unique Impulse Modelling Synthesis (IMS) technology each preset provides depth, expression, complexity and beauty required to set the right mood."
What is RayBlaster?
- A revolutionary new method of synthesis
- Provides access to completely new sonic territory
- High-end sound quality
- Create distinctive sounds that are impossible to produce with other synthesizers
- Allows your music to stand out from the crowd
- Delivers professional sound quality that is never muddy and fits well into the mix
- Sounds more detailed, appealing, fat and louder than conventional synths
- Allows for Independent control over pitch, timing and timbre
- Filter import: Mimic filters of other synthesizers or create your own fantasy filters.
- Resynthesis allows easy import & manipulation of your own sounds
- Huge sonic range and very flexible
- Easy to use & fun to play
- Over 500 ready-to-use sounds created by professional designers
- Psychoacoustic processing
- Low CPU usage allows to load many instances of RayBlaster without dropouts
- Fair price
Pricing and Availability: