Behringer have been working with KRK speaker designer Keith R Klawitter on the new Nekkst range. So you know there's a bit of pedigree to them.
Oustide of that fact there are a few more interesting points to these - one is they are Bluetooth (stereo only) so you can hook up your phone or laptop or whatever at the push of the button to pair it. Although the button is around the back, which might be a bit fiddly for some.
Additionally, its got a USB connection so they can be a direct sound output from your computer. Additionally, this givres you access to editing the frequency response and setup as well as loading DSP profiles for emulating other monitors or rooms.
- Ultra-linear and DSP-controlled 100-Watt studio monitors
- Designed by renowned acoustic icon Keith Klawitter, founder of KRK*
- iOS App features selection of famous monitor models and preferred artist listening environments
- Bluetooth mode features wireless streaming of stereo audio
- True bi-amping mode with 4 amplifiers for ultimate sound reproduction
- Ultra-high resolution, 1" silk dome tweeter for ultimate sound reproduction
- Long-throw 5" woofer with deformation-resistant glass fiber cone
- Ultimate dispersion characteristics and extremely large ''sweet zone'' owing to advanced wave guide technology
- USB input to directly connect digital audio sources
- Two analog inputs featuring XLR, TRS and RCA connectors can be used simultaneously with USB source
- Adjustable to a wide range of acoustic conditions and subwoofer operation
- Separately controlled limiter for low and high-frequency overload protection
- Servo-balanced inputs with XLR, TRS and unbalanced RCA connectors
- High-density fiberglass enforced composite enclosure for ultra-low diffraction and reduced low-frequency distortion
- ''Planet Earth'' power supply for maximum flexibility (100 - 240 V~), noise-free audio, superior transient response plus low power
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life