Gospel Musicians has released Neo-Soul Keys version 1.2 for the iPad and tell us that it features AudioBus, Virtual MIDI, and other improvements.
• Audiobus support.
• MIDI channels filter for each synth to be able to assign MIDI channels.
• Virtual MIDI support.
• Latency can be adjusted for each synth.
• Option to enable or disable background audio even when iPad is in sleep mode or locked.
• The samples for the Stage EP synth have been improved.
• Improved realism of release decay.
• In-App purchases can now be made without leaving the synth.
• Option to disable mechanical effects to reduce CPU load.
• New mechanical release equation to decay over time like a real electromechanical EP does.
• New Barks in phase with Sustain to eliminate phasing.
• The app doesn't lose or become muted when another audio app is open.
• Interruptions handled more robustly.
• MIDI dump contains more information for troubleshooting.
• The effects algorithms are more efficient and takes up less CPU.
• Fixed bugs with MIDI Learn and made it more efficient.
• When activating preset, the window now closes automatically
Pricing and Availability:
Neo-Soul Keys version 1.2 is available in the Apple App store now.
More From: GOSPEL MUSICIANS
Three models - X-Touch, Compact and Mini - for maximum hands-on control