Gospel Musicians has released Neo-Soul Keys version 1.2 for the iPad and tell us that it features AudioBus, Virtual MIDI, and other improvements.
• Audiobus support.
• MIDI channels filter for each synth to be able to assign MIDI channels.
• Virtual MIDI support.
• Latency can be adjusted for each synth.
• Option to enable or disable background audio even when iPad is in sleep mode or locked.
• The samples for the Stage EP synth have been improved.
• Improved realism of release decay.
• In-App purchases can now be made without leaving the synth.
• Option to disable mechanical effects to reduce CPU load.
• New mechanical release equation to decay over time like a real electromechanical EP does.
• New Barks in phase with Sustain to eliminate phasing.
• The app doesn't lose or become muted when another audio app is open.
• Interruptions handled more robustly.
• MIDI dump contains more information for troubleshooting.
• The effects algorithms are more efficient and takes up less CPU.
• Fixed bugs with MIDI Learn and made it more efficient.
• When activating preset, the window now closes automatically
Pricing and Availability:
Neo-Soul Keys version 1.2 is available in the Apple App store now.
We talk to them on the eve of their first performance
Volca Sample active MIDI cable changes everything
Specilist suite for stereo and mono file processing