TAL has announced the TAL-BassLine-101. A spokesperson told us, "After a year of hard work, we think it's one of our most accurate emulations. The release will be in a few weeks."
- 24dB resonance low-pass filter (ZFD).
- Original (RC) and linear portamento mode.
- Built in arpeggiator with some additional modes.
- Powerful step sequencer with up to 64 steps and recording option.
- Carefully calibrated after our studio hardware device.
- Different sync modes (MIDI clock, Midi note trigger, Host).
- Sequencer MIDI export with drag and drop.
- Sequencer / arpeggiator MIDI out for VSTi version.
- De-Clicker mode for slower envelopes :/
- Additional poly mode.
- Around 250 factory presets
Pricing and Availability:
Introductory price of $40 for the first 2 months after release date going up to $60.