iMusicAlbum says that Master Record is an easy to use recording application with convenient controls and very creative effects that will give your music warmth and natural sounding professional grade quality. They tell us that Master Record can use any external audio source for record or be used as Effect or Output in Audiobus and that you can also upload audio files to this application for final processing or before mixing.
Audio processing features:
- Tape recorder effect with three types of freq response and controlled wow / flutter.
- Classic High / Low shelf EQ for accurate input signal correction.
- Tape saturation effect with three types similar to the different equipment modes.
- Noise effect with four types of noise for more natural sounds.
- Separate level control for each channel with link option and channel selection.
- High quality limiter prevents clipping and makes sound more intense.
- Highly visible level meters, time counter, free space and battery meters.
- Predefined presets, ability to create own presets.
- Compare two different preset or effects settings in real time.
- All effects settings are stored for each file and recording mode.
- Dubbing recorded or uploaded tracks with using all of effects.
- Cut part of track and make Fade In and Fade Out with three types of envelope.
- Support Audiobus in Effect or Output position.
- Compatible with AudioCopy / AudioPaste.
- Option "Open in" sends file to another audio application.
- Sharing files thru internal Web service in WiFi network.
- Support iTunes file share.
Pricing and Availability: