Qneo tells us that their Voice Synth, now in version 3, is a specialized synthesizer for creative voice sculpting, for endless jamming fun and serious productions. Here's all the details in their own words...
Speak, sing, hum and beatbox in the mic, tweak the controls and turn your voice live into a baby or tenor, a popstar on AutoPitch, a robot from Cylon to iDalek, a church or close harmony choir, animals from birds to dogs and lions, musical instruments from organs, guitars and a groovy bass to percussions and rich 70's vocoders, amazing effects and ambient, lush string/storm soundscapes.
Voice Synth is much more than your average voice changer app. This instrument lets you create and design your own incredible voices and sounds that live, breathe and evolve in real-time as you play. Use the mic and become a true artist by tweaking the controls of the vocoder, sampler, pitch and formant shifter, automatic tuning (AutoPitch), multiple voice harmony arranger, equalizer, distortion, delay, chorus and reverb. Voice Synth has easy controls, so you don't have to deal with the technical complexity of conventional vocoders or synthesizers. To get you started, we included over 100 factory presets!
Design and create improved, bizarre, funny, scary or out-of-this-world voices and sounds. Use them in your music, movies, voice-overs, post-production and live performances, both for fun or serious projects. Voice Synth has a dedicated interface designed for iPad, and a compact interface for iPhone and iPod that includes all features so you can create anywhere you go.
For musicians, DJs, sound designers, voice artists: Voice Synth is a must-have in your audio toolbox. The possibilities are endless, have hours of creative fun!
New in version 3:
• Background and inter-app audio with Audiobus input, effect and output slot
• Sampler with unlimited duration record/import, pinch & zoom, hold, extensive trigger methods
• Audio Route settings panel with noise gate, input & output mute/volume, engine clear and bypass
• Pro settings panel with keyboard hold/polyphonic, disable intro sound, allow live mode always and auto-extend panels
• 4" retina graphics
• VoiceOver support
• Auto engine sleep to save battery power
• Stroboscopic vocoder gating to sample and hold your voice spectrum live, with 10 new "STROBO" factory presets
• Small improvements in Repeat Mode response, Robot Vocoder fricatives clarity, channel selectivity of stereo Audio Docks
Pricing and Availability:
More From: QNEO
Richard dives into the Circadian Rhythms new firmware