Analogue Solutions tells us that the Polymath modular synth has been officially released and is available for pre-order.
- 4 VCOs. Each have Pulse Width, Portamento, Saw wave, Square Wave, CV inputs, CV outputs, Sync. VCO1 has Sub-Osc output too
- Multimode VCF based on (not a clone) the Oberheim SEM (LPF, BPF, HPF, Notch) with multiple CV control
- Audio input, to allow processing of external audio (vocals, for example, from your DAW, etc) through the filter
- 2 LFOs
- 2 ADSR Envelopes
- 8 Step Analogue Sequencer with sliders
- Arpeggiator – with Up, Down, Up/Down modes and Octave range
- Poly Mode (Paraphonic)
- Note Trig/ReTrig
- Unison Mode for mega-fatness
- Ring Modulation
- Sample and Hold
- Spring Reverb – a triple spring Accutronics unit is used.
- MIDI to CV Converter
- Headphone Amp
- Real Wood sides made by Lamond Design
- 2 LED Gooseneck Lamps included
- Solid steel and aluminium construction
- Carry handle
- Includes an assortment of patch cables
Pricing and Availability:
Available for pre-order.
Estimated UK retail price: £2899 GBP (exc. VAT and delivery)