A.O.M. tells us that their new Cyclic Panner is an unque pan/width control tool based on axis transformation. They say that it offers visual display of sound field and intuitive pan control.
- Unique panning / width control tool.
- Visual display of sound field.
- Pan-linked low-pass filter.
- Very low CPU load.
- 64-bit floating point internal precision.
- Supports 44.1kHz to 192kHz project sample rate.
- A/B comparison.
- Supports Windows VST and AAX-Native Format in 32-bit and 64-bit.
- Supports Mac OS X VST, Audio Unit and AAX-Native Format in 32-bit and 64-bit.
- Supports 44.1kHz to 192kHz sampling rate.
- Supports up to 64bit floating-point plug-in I/O.
- Supports latency Compensation (needs DAW's support).
Pricing and Availability:
$69 ($17 for a 1 year license)