Beat Assist tells us that Mantra is a Windows 32-bit synth that fuses Frequency Modulation and Phase Distortion synthesis. they say that it features 32 voices, offers a 64 preset range soundbank with sample presets, and loads/saves .fxb banks.
- This VSTi is composed by two oscillator modules having three panels each.
- The FM Module has the basic waveforms that are followed by three waveform carriers (Sine/Saw/Triangle).
- The Phase Distortion Module has several waveforms divided in two waveform pickers.
- Mantra also has a short effects table.
- Mantra runs on Windows Xp/Vista/Win7 32-bit and Win7 64-bit bridged.
Pricing and Availability: