Wolfgang Palm tells us that PPG WaveGenerator version 220.127.116.11 is now shipping with added support for Apple Logic Pro X and Garageband, in addition to VST support for Mac and PC platforms.
The new single installer includes both Mac and PC installers with VST for PC and VST and AU for Mac.
Other changes in this version include:
- Save WTS – names checking, including the SND file names
- Export iPad file name error
Existing owners of PPG WaveGenerator for Mac and PC will receive an automatic update via their registered email account.
A demo version will be available in the coming days. Please note if you download the existing demo version it is VST Mac and PC only and not AU.
- Creation of your own waves and wavetables
- Playful sound creation simply by drawing or picking harmonics
- 256 waves assembled within a wave grid
- 3 Audio Oscillators
- 3 Noise generators, for audio and modulations
- Classic 24 dB low pass filter, combined with an overdrive simulation.
- Dual amplifier, for versatile control of 2 audio signals as well as panning.
- 13 Envelopes, for control of pitch, waveform, filter, noise, gain, and panning
- 4 LFOs
- Powerful Step Sequencer with playback arpeggiator
- Delay/Reverb effect
- Audio engine with 2 synthesis modes, and variable wave blending quality.
- Directly accessible context help for each module
- Transform pictures into a sound !
- Free configurable schematic keypad, with extremely expressive modulation possibilities.
- PPG WaveGenerator comes with more than 300 sounds of all categories, created by our sound designer team.
- Transfer patches from the iPad app to the desktop app.
- Mac: VST & AU 64 and 32bit
- Windows: VST 64 and 32bit
Pricing and Availability: