DrumPerfect from Marinus J.G. van de Molengraft is a drum sequencer for IOS 7 that aims at creating extremely naturally sounding drum tracks. Here's what he has to say about it:
DrumPerfect features three extensive editors to easily create very human-like drum sequences:
- An extensive pattern editor in which each individual drum stroke has its own velocity, timing and probability. Each pattern has its own BPM, time signature and beat subdivision settings. Multiple strokes can be linked to a single probabilistic event.
- An extensive kit editor with up to 16 different drum kits with 16 instruments each. Every instrument consists of up to 16 different user-selectable audio samples.
- An extensive song editor in which a song is built of pattern/kit events.
The "Two-handed" and "Humanize" features give a human feel to the rhythm by modelling the human drummer restrictions and variations.
DrumPerfect offers extensive options for audio-transfer with other apps:
- Live-audio source for other apps via Audiobus and Inter-App-Audio.
- Audio rendering/upload to AudioShare, AudioCopy2, SoundCloud and Dropbox. Both mixed and separate track export.
- Import of audio samples via iTunes or AudioPaste2.
- Midiclock sync input with midi song pointer, midi start and midi stop.
Pricing and Availability: