Months in development, J4 is a Synth Magic/Tronsonic collaboration, for Native Instruments Kontakt 5.2.1 or later, that they say is inspired by a legendary and very special 4 voice Japanese analogue synthesizer from the late 1970s. That'll be a Jupiter 4 then...
- 2 sets of samples - one recorded 'DI', with a NEVE* style pre-amp/eq and boutique valve mixer at 48khz/24 bit. The second set uses the same method as well as being recorded to brand new 'old-stock' tape at 15ips on a Studer* A807 quarter inch reel-to-reel recorder.
- Over 330 patches
- Single oscillator analogue style synth with 6 waveforms, sub square wave and noise generator.
- Syncable 16 step sequencer system with Filter, Resonance, Velocity and Chord sequencer
- Syncable Arpeggiator
- Syncable main LFO and VCF S/H LFO
- Overdrive function via relationship between 'Volume' and 'Level' controls.
- Sub LFO
- Dual Polarity Keytrack
- Unison, Portamento and Mono mode
- 4 Voice or Full Polyphony
- Pitch Bend and Mod Wheel routing system
- Delay, high quality 'Mixbus' Compressor, 'Tape Compressor', Ensemble and choice of 3 Reverbs.
Pricing and Availability:
£19.99 limited offer until May 1st (normally £29.99)